- Fixed term contract, $60-75k pro rata
- Focus on creating great communications and learning processes within projects
- Excellent work environment, excellent career opportunity
- Marketing / PR / Events
- Marketing Communications
- Contract or Temp
This awesome forward thinking organisation is looking for you!
As a key member of the proactive Programme Management Office team, you will work closely with the leadership team, all employees and external stakeholders in assisting the team to create effective communication that reaches the dynamic range of staff members.
The role works closely with the Project Communications and Learning Advisor to develop and manage project communications using a variety of communication tools such as film, graphics, intranet and posters. There will also be the opportunity to use your initiative and take ownership over projects to show off your fantastic communication skills and ability to understanding your audience.
The successful candidate will preferably;
• Be a strong communicator through the written word and speech
• Have a minimum of two years' experience in a communications role
• Be an energetic person who enjoys planning and developing new initiatives to enhance communication projects
• Have the ability to learn and understand the needs and desires of your target audience
• Have an attitude of continuous improvement and providing the highest quality products
If you have great initiative, a sensational attitude, have the basics of a communications toolbox and want to work in a supportive environment where hard work is rewarded with more opportunities then this could be a great role for you.
To learn more please contact Sophia Duncan-Haines at Find Recruitment on 04 471 0164 or via email at Sophia.email@example.com
Or email your CV to Sophia.Duncan-Haines@findrecruitment.co.nz.