Telephone Account Manager
- Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm
- Great next step for an outbound sales person
- Competitive salary - Work life balance - great company culture
- Sales & Account Management
- Sales Rep
- Permanent / Full Time
ABOUT THE ROLE
Large FMCG company based in Auckland CBD seeks experienced Telephone Account Manager to join their busy team!
Reporting to the Outbound Sales Supervisor the successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining a portfolio of clients in a specific territory outside of Auckland. Please note this role is an office based Account Manager role.
- Maintain and build strong relationships with clients and sell new products
- Manage a range of FMCG brands
- Promote different sales campaigns
- Implement product and pricing strategies
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous phone based sales experience
- FMCG background advantageous
- Ideally available immediately – but will wait for the right candidate
- Confident with building relationships with clients
- Excellent communications skills
- Positive proactive attitude
- Fast learner and proficient with picking up new systems
- You will have a professional telephone manner and active listening skills
- Competitive remuneration
- Excellent company culture
- Work life balance
- Career development and supportive management
If this role sounds like you then click APPLY now!
Or email your CV to email@example.com.