Network Support Engineer
- Cisco switches, checkpoint firewalls
- Enterprise environment
- 12 month contract
- IT & Telecomms
- Network Engineer
- Contract or Temp
Our client has an urgent need for a skilled Network Support Engineer who will pick up skills and tasks quickly in an enterprise data centre environment.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- You must be available immediately or at short notice
- 5+ years Network Engineering experience, preferably working in an enterprise environment
- Strong knowledge of networking technologies especially Cisco Switches and Checkpoint Firewalls
- Cisco certification desirable
- Working knowledge of ITIL framework
- You must be customer focused and possess excellent communication and time management skills.
- Highly organised and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- In return for your skills and knowledge we have a full time contract position available, working in a large enterprise environment.
Please note: You must have a legal right to work in New Zealand to apply for this role.
Or email your CV to email@example.com.